Discover Milan in 90 minutes with a Local
This experience is provided by a private local.
Discover Milan during a short but sweet 90-minute walking excursion, which will tell you all you need to know about the city, local lifestyle and its unique culture. We will meet in front of the Duomo di Milano, it is one of the most famous places in Milan!
While going through the city center and discovering all the secrets about Milan, I will tell you insider stories about my city and Italy, while showing you all the beautiful spots and important sites.
During our walk in the beautiful city of Milan you will learn all about the local lifestyle and trends, and get an insight of the country's customs and traditions. This is also your chance to get insider tips about the best cafes, restaurants and bars to visit, and learn how to make the most out of your stay in Milan.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Food, drinks or snacks
- Personal expenses during the Experience
In this 90-minute Experience, you will come across the most wonderful sights of Milan with a local. In this short but intense tour, you will learn about the history and culture of Milan and discover the city from a local’s perspective.
• Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
• Porta Nuova, Porta Garibaldi, Piazza della Repubblica, Palazzo Lombardia, Milan Italy
• Isola, Isola, Milan, Lombardy
• Castello Sforzesco, Piazza Castello, 3, 20121 Milan Italy
• Piazza Affari, Piazza degli Affari, 20123 Milan Italy
Departure Point :P.za del Duomo, 110, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.