Discover Monza with a fun tour quiz!
Want to feel like a true local? These tour quizzes let you learn about the culture and history of Monza while finding beautiful buildings, hidden gardens and unexpected streets with your friends.
Monza is a lovely city where you can enjoy a timeless vibe and calmness even if you find yourself in a quite big city.
Bring along your friends and create your own team that will battle it out against other teams to be the quickest and most knowledgeable! Don’t worry, you don’t need to know anything in advance, our quiz is easy and fun, you just need to pay attention as you go. We meet you at the beginning to get you started and at the end to award the winners!
We accept teams of 2-8 people and will give you all the tools you need – a map, a guidebook that will guide you around the city and tell you curious and interesting facts as you go. At each stop on the map, you will get a clue and a question that needs to be answered.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- All taxes and fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Monza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Trento e Trieste, 20900 Monza Italy
In this square you will see the historical monument in memory of the fallen of the First World War inaugurated by Mussolini during his first official visit to the city
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Arengario, Piazza Roma, 20900 Monza Italy
They can spend time there and discover information about this building
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Duomo di Monza, Piazza del Duomo, 20900 Monza Italy
This is the heart of Monza, the most famous monument of the city. You will also see the votive column in the centre of the square.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mulino Colombo, Vicolo Scuole,11, 20900 Monza Italy
Monument of industrial archeology, this is the only mill on the Lambro river, still intact and complete, located in its original environment in the historic center.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Villa Reale, Viale Brianza 1, 20900 Monza Italy
Here you can relax and chill after the lomg walk and admire the beautiful Villa and its parc. Monza has the biggest fenced park in Europe
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Italia, 41, 20900 Monza MB, Italy
Return Detail :Royal Villa of Monza, Viale Brianza, 1, 20900 Monza MB, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The exact meeting and finish points will be comunicated to you after the booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per team
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.