Discover Mun Island with Scuba Diving Tour
Mun Island is one of the most romantic islands in the island system of Nha Trang Bay. Not only attractive by white sand, blue sea, pristine bird nests on cliffs ... this place is also famous as one of the richest and most beautiful "aquariums" of Southeast Asia sea. You haven't tried to dive before. Don't worry ! We will take you to adventure with a new feeling. You can not swim? Don't worry, our coach will help you maintain the perfect buoyancy underwater so your first ever diving experience truly becomes a memorable adventure. If you are a diver already recognized by the association. We invite you to join a group of no more than 4 people, to dive, explore the biodiversity as well as the interesting underwater terrain that our seas are endowed by nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditional transportation by car/ van
- English local tour guide
- Local diving instructor
- Diving boat/SIC
- Diving & snorkeling equipment
- Tea, Coffee, Fruit
- 2 dives : 20-30 minutes for each dive
- Entrance fee in Mun Island 66,000 VND
- Lunch in local restaurant
- A water of bottle per person
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
07:30: Car and guide pick you up at the hotel, taken to Cau Da port. Then get on the boat and depart for Hon Mun - The first marine protected area in Vietnam.
While on the move, the guide will introduce the diving point, diving equipment and some underwater communication symbols and basic dive techniques for you to participate in scuba diving for the first time.
9:00: Go to the first dive site at Hon Mun, perform the first dive to admire more than 350 species of corals and marine fishes in many colors, sizes and save unique and impressive photos with a camera dedicated underwater.
+ If you do not have a diving license (do not know how to swim or first dive), there will be a diving instructor and help manipulate all techniques in the process of the ocean floor. Diving time from 15-20 minutes.
+ Visitors with a diving license will join a team of no more than 4 divers and will have a guide. Time diving from 45 to 55 minutes.
10:00: Take a rest. Enjoy tea, coffee, water,…and relax on the boat
11:00: Time for the second dive. You can explore the ocean with a variety of colorful fish and beautiful coral. 12:30: Have local lunch
13:30: End trip. Goodbye and see you later.
• Hon Mun Island, Nha Trang Vietnam
Departure Point :Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
The bus will go around Nha Trang city center to pick up the customer, please wait at your hotel lobby at the estimated time that we inform before the departure date
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For hotel pick-up and drop-off for customers who stay outside Nha Trang City Center, surcharge will be added (An Lam Ninh Van Resort; Mia Resort; Six Senses Resort; Diamond Bay Resort; Amiana Resort)
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Scuba diving program does not apply to people with a history of cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, pregnant women ....
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.