Discover Nairobi National Park Half Day Tour, Kenya
Ideal for those on a business visit to the capital, the Nairobi National Park offers the opportunity to experience a taste of the wildlife without even leaving the city limits.
Just located only 7kms from Nairobi's downtown area, the park is a perfect spot for a half day trip from the Kenyan capital. It's of the main places on earth where you can be on safari with high skyscrapers as a feature of your backdrop, it's a perfect layover escape or an extra activity to your existing safari.
Where else can you view the endangered rhinos against a backdrop of Nairobi city's skyscrapers or spot giraffes from your window seat as you come in to land at the adjacent international airport.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport in a comfortable car or safari van/ Drinking water/ A professional guide
What's excluded :
- Park entrance fees/ Tips and personal expenses i.e souvenirs etc...
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
This half day tour has two start times that your can decide yourself, there is an early morning game drive that starts from 0630 Hrs or or you can choose the evening game drive that starts at 1330 Hrs, starting with the morning game drive is recommend.
With a total area of just over 45 square miles, Nairobi National Park is one of the smallest national parks in Africa; and yet it supports an astonishing variety and abundance of game. The game park by the city, this savannah is set against the background of Nairobi's sparkling horizon, the Park's generally small size that makes it all easier to see all it has to showcase in just one day.
Home to four of the Big Five (the elephant being the noteable nonappearance), Nairobi National Park is additionally home to antelopes, gazelles, ostriches, cheetahs, hyenas and many other species of wildlife and different birds can be seen.
For those about to commence on a safari of Kenya’s most famous destinations such as Lake Nakuru, Amboseli, Tsavo, Samburu, and the great Maasai Mara, Nairobi National Park offers an excellent introduction to the country’s amazing wildlife and landscape.
Your game drive will take 3 Hrs to 4 Hrs, and should guarantee you an experience of some of Africa's most renowned Animals. Located so near to the city, it's an ideal choice for those restricted on time or want to combine their safari with an excursion to one of Kenya's different attractions.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.