Discover Nassau Land and Sea Sightseeing Tour
Experience the best of Nassau on this exciting & historically jam packed 3-hour tour by Land and Sea. Begin your adventure cruising the teal waters of Paradise Island Harbor on a custom built catamaran. Guests will receive complimentary fruit punch and water while your guide points out Historic sites including; Hog Island Lighthouse, Fort Montague, The Nassau Sailing Club, The Cloisters and many others. Continue your adventure aboard an air conditioned transport. The journey will take you to historic Fort Fincastle where you will have time to explore and shop. The tour continues through town, while your knowledgeable guide will regale in the rich History of Nassau. Your final stop will be the world Famous Atlantis Resort where you will be able to explore the amazing shops, lobby and casino with plenty of photo opportunities
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Onboard beverage purchases (Credit/Debit Card Only)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Your excursion will begin at the Prince George Dock where you will board a custom catamaran. You will start with a leisurely cruise through the crystal teal waters of Paradise Island Harbor. You will experience breathtaking views of the Atlantis, celebrity homes and mega yachts. Your guide will keep you entertained while pointing out historic sites including Hog Island Lighthouse, Fort Montagu, the Nassau Sailing Club, the Cloisters and many others.
After the cruise you will return to the dock where you will continue your adventure by boarding an air-conditioned vehicle. Along the way you will make stops at the historic Fort Fincastle and visit the Queen Victoria Staircase for many photo opportunities. Your tour continues along Bay Street, the heart of Nassau’s shopping district and home to the Native Straw Market, where you will have views of the Governor’s Mansion, Gregory’s Arch and many other historic sites. Throughout this tour, your knowledgeable guide will keep you entertained with tales of Nassau’s rich history. The tour will then continue on to Paradise Island for your final stop at the Atlantis Resort with plenty of photo opportunities.
After the stop at Atlantis you will be returned to Prince George Wharf.
Departure Point :Nassau, Nassau, New Providence Island, Bahamas
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.