Discover Oman ， 3 nights ， 4 days
Sit back and enjoy the journey with a great selection of Omani treasures. Start with a photo stop at the Sultan Qaboos Mosque, the fifth largest mosque in the world. Learn the unique history of the country's largest fortress in Bahla. Drive through the dunes and explore Wadi Tiwi by car or hike through Wadi Shab.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 night at Majan Continental Hotel Muscat (standard room) o.
- 1 night at Al Diyar Hotel Nizwa (standard room) o.
- 1 night at Sur Beach Hotel (standard room) o.
- Breakfast in the hotel on days 2,3 & 4
- Nutmeg at night Tour with German speaking guide
- 3-day roundtrip with German-speaking tour guide in air-conditioned vehicle
- Drinking water during the tour
- Entrance fees for attractions mentioned in the program
What's excluded :
- Entry visa Oman
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees for attractions not mentioned in the program
- Tips for tour guides, drivers and hotel staff
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- DAY 1: ARRIVAL - MUSCAT AT NIGHT
Welcome to the Sultanate of Oman! Your guide will be waiting for you at Muscat International Airport. Before you check in to the hotel, a short orientation tour through the capital awaits you. You start with a photo stop at the Sultan Qaboos Mosque, the fifth largest mosque in the world, and drive along the embassy district to the Royal Opera House. In ancient Muscat, Al Alam Palace is surrounded by the two fortresses of Mirani and Jalali, built in the 16th century by the Portuguese. Drive along the Corniche to the Muttrah Souq, where you can stroll leisurely before checking in at your hotel.
Overnight at Majan Continetal Hotel. BB
DAY 2: AMOUAGE - NIZWA - BAHLA - JABREEN
On your way to Nizwa, stop at the famous Amouage factory, which produces one of the most expensive perfumes in the world. After a guided tour of this, you will reach the inland and the former capital of the country Nizwa. In the market of the city you can buy everything from fish to fruits and vegetables as well as souvenirs before you visit the fortress, which has an imposing defense tower. The area has a unique history, from which you can take a photo stop at the country's largest fortress in Bahla (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and explore the Jabreen Castle.
Overnight at Al Diyar Hotel Nizwa. BB.
DAY 3: NIZWA - WADI BANI KHALID - WUESTE - SUR
Leave the mountain region and head towards the desert. Enjoy the ride through the dunes before embarking on a high-profile program in Wadi Bani Khalid. Here you can swim, walk or just enjoy the breathtaking scenery. Then drive towards the coast and move into your hotel room in Sur.
Overnight at Sur Beach Hotel. BB
DAY 4: SUR - WADI TIWI / WADI SHAB DISCOUNTS
Sur, long ago one of the most important trading cities in the Indian Ocean, is now a quiet but still worth seeing city. Here you will witness how a traditional dhow is made and visit an open-air museum.
Along the coast you drive towards Muskat. Take the chance to explore Wadi Tiwi by car or wander through Wadi Shab before your guide leaves you in good time at the airport in Muscat.
Departure Point :Muuscat International Airport
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note:
- There are currently no bookings made, confirmation of the booking is subject to availability at the time of the request
- Program changes reserved
- Prices are not valid during Christmas, New Year, Easter and local holidays.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.