Discover Organic and Biodynamic Chianti Small Wineries
A deep immersion in the world of Chianti, but with particular attention to the sustainability of wines. The winemakers we have selected are all organic or biodynamic and run family-owned wineries. This tour will also be a chance for you to discover hidden gems of Tuscany, such as Montefioralle or Castellina in Chianti or Impruneta, the Tuscan capital of "terracotta"...
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Wine tasting
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Castello di Montefioralle
- Entry/Admission - Chianti Road
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: De Gustibus Wine & Food Tours, 50134, Florence Italy
Meeting point is Piazza Torquato Tasso in front of Culinaria Bistro, our bistro in Florence where we convey the wine and food from our selected farms.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Greve in Chianti, Greve in Chianti, Tuscany
Visit the capital of Chianti Classico, its beautiful square and the amazing Falorni butcher shop.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Castello di Montefioralle, Greve in Chianti Italy
A small gem not far away from Greve, where the Vespucci family used to live. A perfectly preserved Medieval hamlet.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chianti Road, Italy
We'll spend the whole day in Chianti visiting two small family run wineries.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Torquato Tasso, 50124 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.