Discover Palermo and Recoleta with a local bike!
You can share a recreational walk around the city with a place that was born and raised in Buenos Aires. The main idea of this activity is that you know the local recreational habits and discover different tourist points.
In this tour we will be going through one of the largest green areas of the city and frequently used by the local public called "Bosques de Palermo". There you can get to know the Jardin de Rosas, the Planetarium, the Japanese garden and the regatta lake.
On the way to the south of the city, we will pass the MALBA museum and enter the neighborhood of Palermo Chico.
Later we will visit the mechanical flower "FLORALIS" and the famous recoleta cemetery.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Rosedal De Palermo
- Entry/Admission - Floralis Generica
- Entry/Admission - Cemiterio de Recoleta
What's excluded :
- We made a tour of one of the largest green area of Buenos Aires. This part of the trip takes about an hour.
Departure Point :Soldado de la Independencia 1089, C1426 BTM, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.