Discover Paradise Valley off the beaten tracks
Explore the beauty of Paradise Valley off the beaten track and away from the crowds. Enjoy the breathtaking views, lush nature and fresh crisp mountain pools when hiking through a remote part of the famous Paradise Valley. Stop for lunch at a local farm and have some traditional Moroccan food, freshly prepared with homegrown ingredients. Learn about the nature, wildlife, culture and history from our local hiking guide who grew up in this place.
Hiking for us is about coming back to the origins of our country, discovering who we are, discovering our culture, our nature and its animals. Standing bare bones, with nothing but what can be carried, we are free to explore our identities in relation to what surrounds us. “When we walk, we walk. We don’t worry about the future, we don’t regret the past. We experience the present moment, the nature, the culture, the animals, the people.”
per adult from
What's included :
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The day hike excursion gives you a proper taste of the remote landscape of Paradise Valley. With transport to and from the destination, a deliciously healthy meal, water and snack, you are ready to navigate some of the most beautiful and renowned areas in the region. Our local hiking guide Moha will give you a chance to explore the land that so many have made their home and reveal to you the natural wonders that await. From natural medicines, taxonomy, to breathtaking views, the panorama of experience in unforgettable and you’ll feel a deeper connection to the land.
The 1-day package includes:
-A healthy vegetarian lunch, snacks and water for the hike
-Transport to and from the hiking location.
-Tenured guiding from an educated and passionate local who grew up in the area
09:00 – Arrive at Offshore Surf House for meeting, greeting and debriefing of the hike.
09:15 – Depart for Beyond Paradise Valley
10:00 – Begin hiking and enjoying the lush scenery.
13:00 – Lunch at a local farmer's house on top of the mountain
14:00 – Resume the tour with a second wave of energy to give this land your full attention.
16:30 – Finish hike and revel in the accomplishment!
17:00 – Arrive at Offshore Surf House. (If you’ve worked up an appetite, feel free to ask about local cuisine that might help satiate that hard earned hunger)
Departure Point :Offshore Surf Shop, Tamraght, Morocco
Departure Time :09:00 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.