Discover Quito City on 2 Wheels
Quito's old town is full of attractions , however there is thousands of tour companies offering the same City tour in Quito. Obviously I propose another way of visiting without getting stuck in traffic.
Our City tour is ecological and a lot of fun!!! We will go on two wheels ( Bike)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Ice Sorbet Tasting , Quesadillas Cooking class
- Use of bicycle
- Private transportation
- Cerfitied English Speaking Guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Churches Admission Fees
- Personal Expenses or any other expense not specified in program
- Hotel Pick up or Drop off
- Entry/Admission - Quito Old Town
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quito Old Town, Quito Ecuador
Normally we start at the northern area of the City , stopping in many places a long the way to the Old twon. ( many of these places are never seeing by a tradittional City Tour ( Carolina Park , Botanical Park, Ejido Park, National Assembly , Alameda Park, San Marcos Church and much more....)
Also we include the most visited places around the old town like : Basilica Church, Quito's main square, Sagrario Church, San Francisco & La Ronda Street.
Before to the End you will learn how to make a tradititonal Corn Cake known as Quesadilla at San Juan neighborhood. Finally we will return to your hotel.
Quito Discovery Tour on 2 Wheels , is being suited for everybody including children , adults & Seniors .
we kindly invite you to Discover Quito in a new way......
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Mariscal Sucre Airport, Quito Ecuador
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.