'Discover' Rarotonga Cycling Tour with Lunch
Cycle along the 'back road' (Ara Metua) and lane ways witnessing the tranquil pace of local village life. There are plenty of stops to take in the magnificent mountain scenery, try out a few local fruits, and hear stories that will bring a deeper meaning to the observations you make. You will be cycling on and off over a leisurely 3 hours, before finishing up with a delicious lunch. Total duration is approximately 4 hours. Small group size means that each tour is unique and tailored to suit the interests of those doing the tour on the day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Equipment including well maintained bicycles and helmets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Bottled Water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arorangi, Arorangi, Rarotonga, Southern Cook Islands
This tour takes you through the village of Arorangi. There are a number of attractions and points of interest that you may get to see along the way depending on what you are interested in, including: the prison, Black Rock, Arorangi CICC Church, palace, and Raemaru Park. Beautiful back road scenery of the mountains, gardens, and everyday life in Rarotonga.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
**Please note that pick up is from any location on the island, and is not limited to just those accommodation providers noted above. Pick up time from your accommodation or agreed meeting place varies depending on where on the island you are located. As a rough guide, on the West side (Arorangi) your pick up will be between around 8.15 and 8.25am; on the North (town side, e.g. Avarua, Tupapa), your pick up will be between around 7.45 and 7.50am. On the 'sunrise' East side (Matavera and Muri Lagoon), pick up is between around 7.50am and 8.05am. For the south side (Titikaveka), your pick time is between around 8.05am and 8.15am.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear sturdy shoes for cycling
- Bring 600 - 800ml water bottle to fit in bottle cage on bike
- Minimum age is 1 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.