Discover Rioja wine region, wineries, heritage and gastronomy tour from Bilbao
Discover best of Rioja Wine Region in an amazing trip!! You will enjoy everything: landscapes, wineries, vineyards, gastronomy, people... A friendly and funny day in the "real" Rioja.
We combine in this trip best sights of the region with a simple, effective and honest sequence of activities:
- Introduction of the region visiting the "heart" of actual Rioja and Spanish wines.
- Visit to the "terroir" where everything starts; in the mos beatiful landscape of vineyards in Spain.
- Visit to an old cellar, located in an ancestral cave, where a family is making wine for more than 600 years.
- Having a traditional lunch.
These will make an unforgettable day for wine lovers.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Traditional lunch where the toasted lamb chops should be a must!!
- Labastida tour, an amazing medieval village
- Visits to wineries, wine tastings
- Visit to the terroir, an amazing landscape full of vines.
- Entry/Admission - Haro
- Entry/Admission - Bodegas Tierra
- Entry/Admission - Mesón Alai
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 26200 Haro, La Rioja, Spain
Train station neighborhood, the area with higher concentration of century-old wineries in the world.
According to the availability we will visit one of the most renonwed winery of Rioja wine region. We will visit a winery or taste some wines in different wine bars
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Labastida, Labastida, Province of Alava, Basque Country
Labastida located in Rioja Alavesa region, was a medieval fortress that became a prosperous village for a huge wine producing tradtion.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bodegas Tierra, El Olmo Kalea, 16, 01330 Labastida, Araba, Spain
Traditional family-run winery. If the winery is close we will visit a similar one; a XVI century cave in wich good wines are produce. History, leyends, taste... really amazing
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mesón Alai, Diputación Etorbide, 9, 01330 Labastida, Araba, Spain
To enjoy the basque-riojan traditional menu, in the most renowned local restaurant. If restaurant it is not available we will enjoy traditional menu in a similar restaurant
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from every accommodation in Bilbao and nearby area. Just let us know where are you hosted.Airports
- Bilbao Airport, Bilbao Spain
- Port of Bilbao Cruise Terminal
- 48930 Getxo, Biscay, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We accomplish all -and more- measures specified by the Spanish Government.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.