Discover Rome by Golf cart with food tasting
This special tour is highly recommended for the first time visit in Rome, will see the major attractions from outside with this eco-friendly golf cart. The Guide will explain some interesting curiosities, we can stop on request where possible for a special view or special picture. You will see Ancient Rome and Baroque Rome. The sites will not necessarily come in this order, depending on the day and traffic of the city but all the routes are guaranteed.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Certified tour guide
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
First stop of our golf cart tour is the Colosseum. You will admire the beautiful monument from outside and your guide will tell you the impressive story behind this marvellous amphitheater. We can stop for pictures wherever you want.
Pass By: Piazza Venezia, 00187 Rome Italy
Next stop is Piazza Venezia, where you can admire the Vittoriano Monument or Altare della Patria. Located in the centre of Ancient Rome, it was built in honour of the first king of a unified Italy.
Pass By: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
Trevi Fountain is the largest baroque fountain in Rome and one of the most famous fountains in the world. Be ready to throw some coins into the fountain!
Pass By: Spanish Steps, Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Rome Italy
One of the must see places in Rome, this is a great place to enjoy the atmosphere and views of the Eternal City.
Pass By: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
One of the best preserved buildings of Ancient Rome, the Pantheon stands virtually intact and offers a unique opportunity for the modern visitors to step back 2,000 years and experience the real Ancient Rome.
Pass By: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
The most famous square of Rome, Piazza Navona includes artistic elements and monuments of the great artists Bernini, Borromini and Rainaldi. In the centre of the square you will find The Fountain of the Four Rivers by Bernini, the symbol of Piazza Navona.
Departure Point :Via del Cardello, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- No health restrictions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.