Discover Rome Walking and Food Tour
We feature walking tours in the Eternal City for small groups who desire to discover the cultural heritage with special attention to Italian UNESCO Sites and local gastronomy. An exclusive experience with our professional and licensed travel guides that will show you the secrets of our city walking through the ancient and narrow streets of Rome. The best storytelling tour that ends with the roman cuisine tasting in the most beautiful place of the city: The Pantheon.
(LUNCH INCLUDED- 1 PIZZA+SOFT DRINK / 1 PASTA+SOFT DRINK)
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
See the most visited monument from outside and take memorable pictures as you listen to the story of your expert guide.
Pass By: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
The heart of the Ancient Rome, with the Temple of Julius Caesar and a lot of other important temples, the real memory of the history of Rome.
Pass By: Mercati di Traiano - Museo dei Fori Imperiali, Via IV Novembre 94, 00187 Rome Italy
The first Mall of the history, where the life of the Romans flows calmly.
Pass By: Piazza del Campidoglio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
The place where the history of Rome begun, the most famous hill of Rome.
Pass By: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
The symbol of the sweet life during the '50 years when we remember "Roman Holiday" movie; the most beautiful fountain constructed in Rome in 1732.
Pass By: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
The Temple of all the Gods, with his big hole in the middle of the roof and the graves of Raffaello (one of the most important painters of Italy) and some of the Kings and Queens of Italy.
+lunch included in Piazza della Rotonda (1 Pizza+soft drink or 1 Pasta+soft drink)
Departure Point :Via del Cardello, 31, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.