Discover Rome’s Fantasy District with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Did you know that Rome has a neighbourhood entirely dedicated to the architect who helped build it? The Coppedè neighbourhood, otherwise known as the Fantasy District, celebrates and features the work of renowned architect Gino Coppedè. Expect to see beautiful art nouveau buildings with Moorish arches, gothic gargoyles, floral and medieval details embedded in the buildings, even buildings that resemble castles! We will start our excursion at the Fountain of the Frogs in Piazza Mincio and walk by the mesmerizing works of Gino Coppedè, before finishing our tour at impressive Villa Torlonia. If you book the experience in the summer, we might even be lucky enough to see an open-air concert!
per adult from
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Via Dora, 2, 00198 Roma RM, Italy
We will start the Experience here!
Pass By: Piazza Mincio, 4, 00198 Roma RM, Italy
Get to know more about Coppedè and his life work!
Pass By: Piazza Mincio, 00198 Roma RM, Italy
Discover this place, featured in a lot of horror movies!
Pass By: Villino delle Fate, Piazza Mincio, Rome Italy
We will finish the Experience at the House of the Fairies!
Departure Point :Via Dora, 2, 00198 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Via Aterno, 2, 00198 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.