Discover San Antonio Life
Learn the typical chores of the Chilean farm. Extract the clay from the land and learn all the steps for the preparation of the clay in order to create your own object.
After that, we will learn how to prepare the famous and delicious “Empanadas” and cook them in a “horno de barro” (clay oven). After all this work, we will enjoy a tasty lunch with our just prepared Empanadas with red Chilean wine.
Last but not least, we will have the opportunity to have an introduction class of phytoteraphy with Guadalupe, an expert in medicinal plants.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Learn about clay and make your own object
- Learn how to prepare a typical Empanada
- Lunch - Empanada, wine and a home made dessert
- Snacks - Mid morning tea & cake
- Learn about Phitoteraphy
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia Lo Abarca
What's excluded :
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance, tips.
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iglesia Lo Abarca, Cartagena, Valparaíso, Chile
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Feel free to tell us your hotel in Santiago or Valparaiso to pick you up!Ports
- San Antonio
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.