Discover San Lorenzo and the Exuberant Caribbean Rainforest.
Enjoy the Caribbean Coast of Panama and on the same day before nightfall, you will be able to have dinner on the Pacific.
Part of this incredible adventure, is the crossing in front of the two locks of the Panama Canal, on the Caribbean side, to then go to the region known as La Costa Abajo de Colón, and thus, enter the jungle of San Lorenzo National Park and travel in time and transport us to the time of the conquistadors and the pirates' journeys in search of the riches that transited Panama from the lands of South America. On our way by car through this Caribbean jungle, we may observe, the passage of some of the species of mammals, birds or reptiles that inhabit the reserve.
At the Castillo del Chagres, as it was known at Fort San Lorenzo, it is the place where we make a walk among its ruins, silent witnesses of a unique time in the history of the world, and that rest peacefully, facing the imposing view of the Caribbean Sea and the mouth of the Chagres River.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Agua Clara Locks
- Entry/Admission - Fort San Lorenzo
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New Washington, Calle Bolivar s/n, Colon, Panama
This is a building that is a true jewel of architecture.
Its importance derives from the opulent personalities that stayed at that hotel especially in times of the gold rush in California
Stop At: Agua Clara Locks, Avenida Bolivar Lago Gatun, Colon 0301 Panama
We visited the New Locks of the Panama Canal.
Here we can appreciate the incredible big new ships crossing while you can enjoy the Nature and the amazing view of Gatun Lake.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fort San Lorenzo, Colon Panama
Fort San Lorenzo is a jewel hidden in the middle of the Panamanian Caribbean jungle.
located just at the mouth of the Chigas river. The most important river for the Canal's water reserve, providing more than 30% of the water used by the Canal for the transit of ships.
San Lorenzo preserves the Spanish military structure, built since 1598 for the protection of all the wealth that crossed the Isthmus of Panama from the Conquered Lands of South America.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please include your Room NumberWe pick up all travelers in all Hotels, Bed and Breakfast, Hostels or AirBnB in Panama City.Pick ups from hotels located outside of the City of Panama can aply additional feesPorts
- Fuerte Amador, Panama
- Balboa Ports
- Flamenco Marina
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We do have a Small Healthy Handy Packages with alcohol and disposable face mask available for travelers (optional. Not included in price)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.