Discover Santorini Wine & Tasting Tour Experience
Enjoy our small group Santorini wine tasting excursion with a private driver-guide. Discover Santorini's wine and taste 12-13 glasses of wine.
- Great introductions for first-time visitors in a fun way to explore Santorini wines with a private guide only for your private group.
- Small-group winery tour up to 12 people
- Ride around Santorini in a brand new Mercedes minibus.
- Learn about Santorini island from an informative insider.
- Maximum photo opportunities around Santorini.
- Taste and eat Santorini authentic food and wine.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Customized Pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Μονόλιθος, Monólithos, Santorini 847 00, Greece
Discover Santorini and hidden path with our speaking English driver-guide, enjoy the breathtaking views, and taste local Santorini's wine and traditional greek food.
Stop At: Oia, Oia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Visit the village of Oia first for some sightseeing and shopping, or go there last so you can enjoy a sunset over the Aegean Sea.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Firostefani, Firostefani, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Firostefani: Take pictures of the most photographed Firostefani’s Blue Dome Church, which is a well-known Greek site.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Megalochori, Megalochori, Angistri, Saronic Gulf Islands, Attica
Enjoy the peace and quiet found in quaint Megalochori Village, after which, you might enjoy a glass of vine at Gavalas winery or Venetsanos Winery, which is located on the Caldera Cliffs edge. If you don’t drink, your tour will be customized to suit your tastes, so opt to skip these stops.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Perivolos Beach, Perivolos 847 03 Greece
Explore the breathtaking black sand beach at Perissa and Perivolos (so named because of the unique black sand created from centuries of local volcanic activity). Free time for swimming and lunch at a traditional taverna in front of the black sand beach.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Custom Pickup and drop off from all hotels and villas in Santorini island.Thera 84700, Santorini, Greece.Airports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Cable car, Ipapantis 10, Thira 847 00, Greece
- Athinios Restaurant-Cafe, Órmos Athiniós 847 00, Greece
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.