Discover Sassari and a secret cellar
I am a tour guide of Sardinia. We will walk along the alleys and places of my childhood in the heart of Sassari, tasting the best local products.
Meanwhile, I will reveal curiosities and anecdotes about the lifestyle of my hometown and thus you will get to know a new culture and our wonderful food and wine.
During our walk, we will stop for a drink at a local bar.
The best part of this experience will be the visit to my medieval cellar, where I keep my organic wine and a fantastic pecorino cheese (typical of this area) produced by a friend of mine but the surprises don't end there!
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cattedrale di San Nicola, Piazza del Duomo, 07100, Sassari, Sardinia Italy
The wonderful architecture of the church
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Tola, Sassari, Sardinia Italy
history of the square
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, Sassari, Sardinia Italy
Its history and various palizzi with different styles
Departure Point :Piazza d'Italia, 07100 Sassari SS, Italy
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :San Donato, 07100 Sassari SS, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.