Discover Scuba Diving
A "Try-Dive" is perfect for anyone who has never dived before and would like to give it a try to get an idea of how it feels to breath underwater and swim with the fish. In the Discover SCUBA Diving program the dive instructor explains the most important parts of diving theory first, then you go into shallow water to get used to the breathing under water and practice some diving skills. Once you feel comfortable you go for one easy guided dive. So you can get step-by-step a beautiful dive experience. This program takes around 3 hours and it can be even enjoyed by people who don't know how to swim.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of SCUBA equipment
What's excluded :
In this trip you will meet us at the Dive Shop at 8am where we will start off with a little theory about diving and description of the dive in our safety briefing. We then take you to shallow water where you will learn a couple of easy exercises, such as how to clear you mask and how to communicate underwater. Your instructor will then lead you on an exploration dive in this beautiful ocean of Dominican Republic where you will see a variety of colorful fishes and their habitat in the easiest and safest way possible.
If you fall in love with the coral reef and SCUBA diving as a sport you can take a second dive or sign up for the Open Water Course to become a certified diver.
Come and dive with us!
• Dive Cabarete, Sousa Bay, Cabarete 57000 Dominican Republic
• Sosua Beach, Highway 5, Sosua 57600 Dominican Republic
Departure Point :Dive Cabarete - Sosua, Beachway Road, Sosúa 57000, Dominican Republic
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- minimum age is 10 years
- parents or guardians must be there to sign some papers before the activity
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are following the Dominican Republic government protocol for watersports activities and Covid 19. We are also following the recommendations for equipment disinfecting provided by the Divers Alert Network, PADI and SSI. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more details if you have any concerns
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.