Discover Scuba Diving in Falmouth
Want to try Scuba Diving? This PADI Certified Discover Scuba Diving Program is for uncertified or first time divers from Falmouth, Jamaica. Learn to scuba dive in Jamaica and see the marine sights near the Falmouth Port - the best diving sights. Your master trainers will guide you first in a shallow and controlled area like a pool. You'll be surprised how simple it is to learn scuba diving and will likely want to get certified after this experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of snorkel and dive equipment
- Professional guide
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
What's excluded :
- Wetsuit (can be rented at site)
We'll start the day at the launching area in the Georgian cruise town of Falmouth where you'll meet your master instructor who will teach you all the basics. Get fitted in your scuba diving gear and receive a safety orientation from the dive master. Instructors are patient and helpful as they have over 20 years diving experience. Once you have mastered the controlled area, the dive master will decide if you are ready for the second phase of shore diving.
At your second location in this Discover Scuba Dive package, we aim to make it more adventurous than the controlled site so you will get better views of marine life and more colorful ambiance. Encounters are up close and personal, and your dive instructor will be with you all the way so you will be safe.
This is a 4 hour guided Discover Scuba Diving program that is perfect for uncertified and first time divers. A parent or guardian must be present for anyone under 17 years of age.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For Cruise Passengers, the pickup point is on the Falmouth Court House Steps which is located just outside the Main Gates of the PortPorts
- Cruise Ship Pier, Trelawny St, Falmouth, Jamaica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/15/2020 - 12/14/2021
Monday: 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM Tuesday: 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM Wednesday: 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM Thursday: 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM Friday: 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 02:30 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 02:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions Ask your doctor if you are medically fit to Scuba dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.