Discover Scuba Diving Resort Course
Includes a scuba instruction, pre-dive briefing, very professional staff, safe, good equipment and dives planned for experience level of the group. The guides will point out the fish, and special features such as turtles, nurse sharks, octopus, eels and coral formations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Learn the basics of scuba diving with this fun course that introduces the non-diver to scuba diving, while exploring the underwater world with the direct supervision of a professional dive instructor.
No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in good physical health.
Ages 12 and up. Expect 4 hours.
Departure Point :Blue Tang Inn, Sandpiper Street Beachfront, San Pedro, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Please send us your hotel name 24 hours prior to your tour. We will need to coordinate transportation to Blue Tang Inn for the start of your tour at an additional cost depending on pick up location.Check-In at the Blue Tang Inn lobby 30 minutes before tour start time - located on Sandpiper Street Beachfront in San Pedro Town.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/31/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.