Discover Serra da Estrela
On this full day tour we will visit the Serra da Estrela, a unique region of Portugal. This area is renowned for its serene, natural landscapes as well as its historical and culinary wealth. See Serra da Estrela in all of its splendor!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Torre
What's excluded :
- The region of the Serra da Estrela Park possesses a temperate mountain climate, featuring warm summers and cold, snowy winters. After being picked up from your hotel, you will visit a traditional Serra da Estrela cheese factory followed by a visit to a local Bread Museum. From there we will continue to the Natural Park of Serra da Estrela. Witness the majesty of the Serra da Estrela Tower once we arrive. Afterwards, we will then visit the Long Pond before concluding the tour with a drop-off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The tour guide will be waiting at the reception area of your hotel with a sign containing the company logo.
Departure Time :Between 8:30am and 9am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.