Discover Siena with its Cathedral
Enjoy a small group tour to discover Siena with its famous monuments and hidden treasures on a walking tour.
Benefit from our pre-reserved skip-the-line tickets for the Cathedral and never wait in a line again.
Catch quiet moments in tucked-away squares and gardens as you troll through the winding and well-preserved medieval neighborhoods
Learn the history behind the renowned Palio horse race from your expert guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Small group tour ( max 12 ) for a more personalized experience
- Pre-reserved skip-the-line tickets for the Siena Cathedral
- Expert local guide for insider's knowledge of Siena
- 3 hours walking tour at a relaxed pace
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Siena
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Siena, Siena, Tuscany
Explore the famous monuments and hidden treasures of Siena on a small group tour ( max 12 ).
Stroll through the winding and well-preserved medieval neighborhoods like the Old Ghetto and the Tower District, and take in panoramic views from the city's highest point.
Stop At: Piazza san Domenico, Centro Storico, 53100, Siena Italy
Meet your expert guide and small group tour to walk the streets of Siena. Start exploring the medieval history of Siena and then walk the winding path that offers a beautiful of the Duomo and Torre del Mangia from afar.
Stop here for a hot second for a lingering first glance of Siena!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Piazza del Campo, 53100, Siena Italy
Discover how this seashell-shaped square (one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites and one of the most beautiful in Italy) has been the result of an enlightened government of the 14th century.
Siena is a city with strong traditions, more notably the Palio horse race which takes place here and divided for centuries the "contrade".
Learn about the contrade, the independent towns that challenge each other twice a year in occasion of the Palio (the famous horse race)!
Walk to one of the most typical contrada and plunge into the authenticity of the atmosphere.
Siena's past has been glorious during the Middle Ages and your guide will explain how even the local pastry reflects the prosperity of the city during that era.
Ask your guide where to find the best local bakery that use still centuries-old recipes to make the typical Ricciarelli or Panforte.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Fonte Gaia, Piazza Il Campo 21, 53100, Siena Italy
See the magnificent Fonte Gaia fountain adorning the higher part of Piazza del Campo.
Give a break as you watch sides decorated with reliefs of The Creation of Adam and The Flight from the Garden of Eden.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Duomo di Siena, Piazza del Duomo, 8, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Skip the line to enter the cathedral, enjoy a tour of the cathedral to see the magnificent marble mosaic inlay floor and the astonishing decorations by the Tuscan artists.
Explore the medieval masterpieces by Duccio and Pisano and the stained glasses.
See also the Renaissance highlights: several Donatello, Michelangelo and Bernini sculptures, and the frescoes by Pinturicchio in the Libreria Piccolomini, where a first-time painter has taken the first steps before the imminent fame: Raphael.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Torre del Mangia, Piazza del Campo 1, 53100, Siena Italy
See the striking tower standing tall in the middle of Piazza del Campo.
Learn from your guide about politics of the medieval times as to why this tower was built the same height as the cathedral.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Basilica Cateriniana San Domenico, Piazza San Domenico, 1, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- - All required protective equipment is provided - To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.