Discover Sooke to Port Renfrew Scenic Tour of Vancouver Islands
Discover the beautiful scenery from Sooke to Port Renfrew on this scenic tour of Vancouver Islands southwest coast. This tour is for the real outdoor adventure seekers. This is an action packed adventure customized to the guests requests and level of adventure. You may choose to city back in luxury and enjoy a nice scenic drive of Vancouver Islands back country and scenic coastal views, or you may choose to have the option of getting out to explore some of our sandy beaches, rocky coastlines, and old growth forests that are home to some of the worlds oldest and largest trees.
On this tour we will see Sooke, French Beach, Jordan River, China Beach, Botanical Beach, Port Renfrew, and possibly Avatar Grove.
Either way you will be going home happy that you took this tour, and I am sure you will fill your camera with amazing photos to share with your family and friends.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Surfside Adventure Tours
- Entry/Admission - Port Renfrew
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Surfside Adventure Tours, Victoria, British Columbia Canada
Sit back and enjoy a very scenic tour with you own private driver and tour guide.
Duration: 9 minutes
Stop At: Port Renfrew, Juan de Fuca, BC V0S, Canada
Discover the wild southwest coast of Port Renfrew.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Botanical Beach Provincial Park, Juan de Fuca Trail, Port Renfrew, British Columbia Canada
Explore Botanical Beach with Surfside Adventure Tours. We will hike down through the forest to the the rocky coast line and watch big wave action and explore the tidal pools looking for marine life that gets trapped in these tidal pools when the tide goes out.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Avatar Grove, Port Renfrew, British Columbia Canada
We will drive through the back country to one of the oldest forest on the island which is home to some 1200 plus year old trees, and home to Canada's gnarliest trees.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sooke Potholes Provincial Park, Sooke River Road, Sooke, British Columbia V9Z 0Y1 Canada
We will make a quick stop at the Sooke Potholes to check out his beautiful spot. Once destined to be home to a resort that never happened. The setting is a beautiful gorge with small waterfalls, and small pools along the rive Very pretty setting.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Juan de Fuca Provincial Park, British Columbia Canada
We will stop at Jordan River briefly to capture some great photos and possibly stroll the beach
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: French Beach Provincial Park, West Coast Road 14 20 km west of Sooke, Sooke, British Columbia V0S 1N0 Canada
We will stop at French briefly to capture some great photos and explore the beach
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This tour is not recommended for Cruise Ship Passengers due to time restraints.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for cruise ship passengers (Time restrictions)
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.