Discover St Kitts Tour (Reconfirm 48 hours)
Are you ready for a fun tour of one of the Caribbean’s most charming islands? Visit Basseterre, a town still depicting the structures of the French and English. Visit the site where slaves were sold (Independence Square formerly Pall Mall Square) which is today a beautiful garden.
A panoramic view from Timothy Hill of the southeast peninsula. Scenic landscape where the Atlantic and Caribbean seas are viewed simultaneously
On the return to the city Basseterre browse and shop at the variety of stores at your leisure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- City tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/Coaster or Car
- Visit to Caribelle Batik (Romney Manor)
- Beach drop off (1 hour)
What's excluded :
- US$3 entrance fee, per person for Caribelle Batik.
- Visit to Brimstone Hill not included
- Entry/Admission - Romney Manor
- Entry/Admission - South Friars Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Romney Manor, Old Road Town, Basseterre St. Kitts
> Marvel at the 400 YEAR OLD SAMAN TREE. The oldest
organism in St Kitts. "Named the Tree of long life"
> Explore the gardens and its surroundings occasionally seeing
the green vervet monkey, ruins of a lime kiln, aqueduct from the
> View how designs are applied to sea island cotton cloth
> Opportunity to purchase from the shop
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Timothy Hill, Street to South End St. Kitts
A breathtaking view of the southeast peninsula. Panoramic views of the Atlantic and Caribbean seas.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: South Friars Beach, St. Kitts
Restaurant available with amenities for purchase (chairs, umbrellas, food/beverage)
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Independence Square, Basseterre St. Kitts
1) Independence Square (formely Pall Mall Square) place of auctioning of slaves surrounded by Catholic Church, buildings that housed slaves in the dungeons.
Pass By: Berkeley Memorial, Basseterre St. Kitts
Tour guide will give historic aspect of this monument. The clock was a memorial to Lord Berkeley in 1883
Pass By: St. George's Anglican Church, Nevis
Historical venue where this church was burnt in 1867, restored 1869 again destroyed by hurricanes and again restored. This church has a pipe organ installed in 1872.
Departure Point :Port Zante, St Kitts & Nevis
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide Name of Ship or HotelPorts
- Port Zante
- Commercial Port
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour departure time.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Notification of wheelchair and or strollers are required one week prior to arrival. Acceptance will be determined based on number of participants on board.
- Not recommended for travelers who are unable to leave their wheelchair
- Most travelers can participate
- To avoid the spread of the Corona Virus it is MANDATORY that face mask be worn and hands sanitized
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- *Please check island covid-19 travel requirement before booking. * For your continuous health, safety and enjoyment on our tours, all guidelines MUST be adhered to at all times. * For your comfort we encourage you to bring your own face mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.