Discover Sydney - The Rocks
Trixity offers a series of trails which are not only sightseeing experiences around some of Australia’s most beautiful cities but we will also give your brain a work-out on the way round
You will guide yourself on your ‘smart’ device along the trail solving clues as you go - get the answer correct and we send you the next clue – easy! There are ‘Help’ & ‘Hint’ options if you get stuck and of course you can use your device to look things up if required.
We think this is an excellent way to spend 2-3 hours discovering the city you live in, work in, play in. See our website for more details www.trixity.com.au
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- A challenging set of clues for you to unravel, to guide yourself around our trail
What's excluded :
Solve a series of clues that guide you around the most beautiful cities of Australia, whilst seeing major attractions and a side to the city that you might not normally see.
Take your time and enjoy the sights or try and get yourself further up the leader board with a fast time. The clock will stop after every clue so you can get the most out of your trail.
A little bit of history and culture and now that I think about it …. quite a few bars …. feature in this trail based around The Rocks area of the city.
There are no time limits, so you can take the challenge at any time in the future. The trails are all ‘device’ led i.e. smartphone, tablet, kindle, etc. so that is all you will need .... apart from family or friends and some brain power. See our website for more information at www.trixity.com.au
Start time: Mon-Sun commencing anytime between 10.30am-2pm
Duration: Approx. 2hr walk – 4.5kms. This trail does journey up some pretty steep roads in the Rocks area so is more physically challenging than our other trails. Not wheelchair accessible.
Availability: Every day of the year apart from Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Year's Eve
• Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales
• The Rocks, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
• Circular Quay, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Departure Point :Sydney International Piano Competition, 1 Conservatorium Rd, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :10/10/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.