Discover the beautiful city of Essaouira on a day trip from MARRAKECH
Leave Marrakech at 08:00, ready for a 3-hour journey to the beautiful Essaouira on the Atlantic Coast. Once you arrive at the port city, formerly known as Mogador, you will have time to enjoy the charming sights of Essaouira, including its ocher-colored walls, the beautiful Moulay El Hassan square, and the souks, as well as the little streets of the city's old Medina. Enjoy a lunch of fresh fish in a local restaurant.
During your trip, visit an association of Berber women producing argan oil, see the local markets, and marvel at the gems in the jeweler's quarter.
You will return to Marrakech at the end of the afternoon, arriving back to the "Red City" at around 19:00.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel / or the nearest car accessible point to your Riad in Marrakech
- A/C modern minibus (no more than 17 passengers) driven by an English speaking driver
- Drop off at your hotel or Marrakech city center.
- Entry/Admission - Essaouira Beach
What's excluded :
- Lunch & beverages
- Local guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Essaouira Beach, Essaouira Morocco
Discover the beautiful city of Essaouira on a day trip
Admire the port, the market and the jeweler's quarter
Enjoy the visit of the beach
Visit an association of Berber women producing argan oil
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from hotels and riads in Marrakech. If your riad is in the medina, the pick-up location will be the nearest accessible place to the riad
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.