Discover the beautiful city of Honfleur private tour
Honfleur is a charming town located in Normandy, in the north of France. With more than 1000 years of history, it’s really worth a visit if you love the ocean and medieval architecture. This France's Normandy region is also famous by the Impressionists like Boudin and Monet.
The guide will pick you up from your hotel or from your cruise ship.
You will have a small drive to small town of Honfleur.
You will have a guided city tour including the medieval town center, the old Harbor built under Louis XIV, the wooden Church of Saint Catherine, scenic old streets with half-timbered houses.
In the end you will be driven back.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional licensed guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in a private vehicle
- All fees and taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Honfleur, Honfleur, Calvados, Basse-Normandie, Normandy
Онфлер - город в департаменте Кальвадос, в северной части французского региона Нормандия. Это в устье, где река Сена встречается с Ла-Маншем. Vieux-Bassin (старая гавань), выровненная с особняками 16-18 веков, была предметом для художников, включая Клода Моне и родного сына Эжена Будена. Рядом находится церковь Святой Екатерины 15-го века, сводчатое деревянное строение, построенное судостроителями.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Cruise Terminal Le Havre, Quai Roger Meunier, 76059 Le Havre, France
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.