Discover the Bulgarian flavors
In this class you could just watch, take pictures or cook together with me.
I will be glad to share with you some of the cooking techniques that I have learned from elder members of my family. I am sure you will be able to use them when you are back home.
You can learn a lot about the local cooking traditions and the specific of the Bulgarian unique cuisine.
I am ready to recommend you some dairy products and sweets which you can buy instead of a souvenir for your relatives and friends.
Let me know in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- In this experience I will teach you how to prepare some simple /both vegetarian and meaty/, but very colorful and tasty traditional Bulgarian dishes and to make you feel confident to prepare them by yourself for you and your friends and family back home. We will use fresh herbs picked directly from my terrace.
Feel free to take pictures or to ask any questions about the Bulgarian eating habits and preparing of food.
When we finish to cook , we will eat our dishes together and enjoy a nice glass of wine or Rakia with a Vitosha mountain view.
If you would like, I will suggest you some nice dairy products you can buy as a souvenir from the market or the shop nearby.
Please note I will observe your dietary restrictions and adjust
the menu accordingly.
• Banitsa - Traditional Bulgarian pastry made with filo, eggs, white cheese and plain Bulgarian yogurt
• Shopska salad - Fresh vegetables, olives, white cheese
• Kufteta - Fried meatballs
• Strained yogurt with homemade jam - Strained yogurt with homemade jam
Departure Point :Pizza Santor, bul. "Vitosha" 62А, 1463 Old City Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.