Discover the colorful mountains of the Rainbow Valley
You will be astonished by the colorful mountains of Valle del Arcoíris and the historical petroglyphs of Yerbas Buenas.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Pick up at the hotel (urban area), shared transportation and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
What's excluded :
- entrance ticket to Petroglyphs of Yerbas Buenas (CLP $ 3,000 per person)
We will leave from San Pedro de Atacama towards the west, visiting first Yerbas Buenas, a sector of great historical importance, since it has one of the most important petroglyph groups in the region. Through this place they crossed caravans of indigenous people who came from the Argentine northeast and the Bolivian Altiplano, and reached the Pacific Ocean. We will find carvings and drawings in rock very varied as llamas, camelids, birds, monkeys and dogs.
Then and when crossing Matancilla, we will meet the Rainbow Valley, named for the various colors that the presence of minerals gives to its mountains. Earth colors, reddish, beige, green, white and yellow, account for different concentrations of salts, clay and minerals. We will make a walk through its rock formations and the unique landscape of the place.
All the morning tours we go to look for in the hostel.
All afternoon tours we meet in snails 400 Chajnantor Expeditions.
It is important that you indicate us through the viator messenger in which hostel you are staying to pick them up in all the morning tours.
• Valle Arcoiris, San Pedro de Atacama Chile
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All the morning tours we go to look for in the hostel.All afternoon tours we meet in snails 400 Chajnantor Expeditions.It is important that you indicate us through the viator messenger in which hostel you are staying to pick them up in all the morning tours.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.