Discover the Dark Side of Warsaw in Praga District by Retro Bus
Enjoy a 2.5-hour guided bus tour, by 1980's Jelcz "Cucumber" bus, around the "dark side" of Warsaw: the Praga district. The tour features live commentary on board from your guide and a walk around several sites, including Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, a chocolate lounge, Brzeska and Stalowa street. Pass by the former vodka factory "Koneser" and a former black market "Różycki's Bazaar." See the most interesting sacred buildings, authentic pre-war architecture and plenty of murals. Tour includes a complimentary hot chocolate.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by 1980's coach
- A cup of hot chocolate
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palace of Culture and Science, Plac Defilad 1, Warsaw 00-110 Poland
Our buses will be waiting for You in fornt of the Palace of Culture and Science, nowadays the symbol of Warsaw City, known as the gift from Joseph Stalin.
Pass By: Palm Tree, Plac de Gaulle, Warsaw 00-001 Poland
Have You heard the story about the Date Palm Tree in Warsaw's city center ?
Pass By: National Museum in Warsaw, ul. Aleje Jerozolimskie 3, Warsaw 00-495 Poland
Hear the story what was hidden in the basement of the National Museum during WWII.
Pass By: PGE National Stadium, ul. aleja Ksiecia Jozefa Poniatowskiego 1, Warsaw 03-901 Poland
Football stadium built for UEFA Euro Championship 2012.
Stop At: E.Wedel, Jana Zamoyskiego 28/30, 03-801 Warszawa, Poland
You will be given a cup of hot chocolate and you will hear very interesting stories about this factory.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Dw.Wschodni (Lubelska), 03-802 Warsaw, Poland
Is Warsaw East railway station considered as the most beautiful station in Warsaw? We will let You know about it during the tour.
Pass By: Kijowska 11, 03-743 Warszawa, Poland
Have You seen the longest building in Warsaw? That is the right time!
Stop At: Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Kaweczynska 53, Warsaw Poland
You will see one of the most beautiful churches in Poland.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Warsaw Vodka Factory "Koneser", 05-077 Warsaw, Poland
You will hear stories about former vodka factory and you will find out if vodka had any impact on the district.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Praga Polnoc, ul.Zabkowska, Warsaw Poland
You will discover why this district is called "the dark side of Warsaw".
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Bazar Rozyckiego, ul. Targowa 54, Warsaw 03-733 Poland
Discover where is the longest operating marketplace in Warsaw and check out yourself what is sold here now.
Pass By: Mała, Warszawa, Poland
Picturesque street which became a movie set for the film "The Pianist" by Roman Polański.
Stop At: New Praga, Warsaw, Poland
You will hear an interesting story about the founder of Nowa Praga district and also You will see the inner courtyard of the prewar residential house.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Miejski Ogrod Zoologiczny w Warszawie, ul. Ratuszowa 1/3, Warsaw 03-461 Poland
Have You watched the movie "The Zookeper's wife"? If so, You can't miss Warsaw's Zoo.
Pass By: Vistula River, Poland
We will cross the Vistula River, the mother of the rivers in Poland.
Pass By: The Royal Castle in Warsaw, plac Zamkowy 4, 00-277 Warszawa, Poland
Admire the breathtaking panorama of the Royal Castle.
Pass By: Monument to the Heroes of Warsaw, Nowy Przejazd, 01-999 Warszawa, Poland
Known as the Warsaw Nike, commemorates all those who died in Warsaw during WWII.
Pass By: Marszałkowska, Warszawa, Poland
The main street in Warsaw, enlarged after the WWII.
Departure Point :Palace of Culture and Science, Pałac Kultury i Nauki, plac Defilad 1, 00-901 Warszawa, Poland
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.