Discover the Diving
Diving in the Sea of Cortez is an unforgettable experience: caverns, reefs and sand falls to explore. Pelican Rock and North Wall are top-level dive sites and suitable for beginner divers who want to dive into the Cabo San Lucas area (average depth: 12 meters).
The conditions are suitable for diving throughout the year. The season from June to December offers the best visibility, the water is warm and the longest periods of favorable weather conditions. Visibility can exceed 30 meters and the temperature ranges between 25 and 30 ° C.
Swim with giant rocks covered with sea fans and sponges, surrounded by tropical fish, eels, rays, seahorses, scorpion fish, puffer fish, octopus and turtles
Boat: Newton Special 46 ”
Water temperature: 25-30 ° C / 77-86 ° F
Average visibility: 12 m / 4 ft
Depth: 9-15 m / 30-50 ft
Each diver must complete a medical examination
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- PADI instructor
- Diving equipment
- Wetsuit (in winter)
- Drinks and light snack
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
Receive a brief orientation from a certified diving instructor.
Test your skills and gain confidence in the safety of shallow water.
When you are ready, descend between 6 and 12 meters below the surface.
Swim alongside schools of fish and spectacular coral formations native to the Sea of Cortez.
• Pelican Rock, Cabo marine protected area, Cabo San Lucas Mexico
Departure Point :Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Be in the lobby of your hotel 30 min before to pick them up and have your confirmation on hand, you will have to pay 5usd per person for transportation.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Maximum weight: 120 kg / 265 lbs
- Must be in good physical and mental condition
- Not being under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- All certified divers must present their certifications
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Since many of these measures will be new and may evolve, we want to make sure that our guests are aware of all these changes. By taking a tour, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.