Discover the Hamburg Harbor Area with a Local
This experience is provided by a private local.
Come with me to discover the city of Hamburg via its main entrance, the harbor!
Join me on this short city walk for the unique opportunity to get to know this part of the city!
Not only is this area the third largest and most dynamic port in Europe, it also packs a good deal of its own history and culture within Hamburg.
Discover the Harbor City in Hamburg with me! I am passionate about the ocean, sailing and fishing, this is why I want to show you around this precious harbor. The amazing architecture is really worth seeing.
Join right now, and bring that camera of yours: You’ll need it!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A local that wants to show you his city
What's excluded :
- Food, drinks or snacks
- Personal expenses during the Experience
Come with me on this 90-minute walk to discover Hamburg’s harbor and most interesting places along the Elbe! Get to ask all your questions and get to know more about Hamburg, and one of the most important harbors in Europe!
• Harbor Piers, Hamburg Germany
• Speicherstadt, Brook, 20457 Hamburg Germany
• Elbphilharmonie, Platz der Deutschen Einheit 1 At the Magellan-Terrassen, 20457 Hamburg Germany
• Hamburger Fischmarkt, Grosse Elbstrasse 9, 22767 Hamburg Germany
Departure Point :Platz der Deutschen Einheit 2, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.