Discover the History of Milan with a Local
This experience is provided by a private local.
Discover the historical side of Milan with a passionate local who wants to share all the historical and fun facts about Milan
Our excursion starts at the Piazza del Duomo. Learn about how the city has grown and changed over time. From visiting the churches to discovering the history behind the Merchants Square or even the Duomo, discover unique sites that your ordinary tourist tour won’t show you.
We always knew travelling was the best way of learning, but having a knowledgeable Local by your side to give you insider tips and share local secrets is even better!
Of course, if you want to learn about something in particular or have a special interest, just let me know and I will adjust the itinerary for you!
per adult from
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Food, drinks or snacks
- Personal expenses during the Experience
Come with me and discover the history behind Milan in this 2-hour walking Experience! Get to know all the secrets and the fascinating stories hiding behind some of the most impressive buildings in the city!
• Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
• Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Piazza del Duomo, 20123 Milan Italy
• Castello Sforzesco, Piazza Castello, 3, 20121 Milan Italy
• Monumental Cemetery, Piazzale Cimitero Monumentale, 20154 Milan Italy
• Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio, Piazza Sant'Ambrogio 15, 20123 Milan Italy
Departure Point :Piazza del Duomo, 6, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.