Discover the MAGIC of BACALAR 3 cenotes,birds island, pirates route and more
Fall in love with Bacalar, a place that houses one of the most beautiful treasures: the Laguna de los Siete Colores which in addition to its unique natural beauty also holds other amazing treasures such as the magical cenotes that surround it blue cenote, emerald cenote and black cenote; In addition, during your tour you will be able to get to know the cocalitos, tour the pirate channel, the island of Birds and finish the whole trip a Mayan exfoliation with sulfur. And the tour will end with some time for you in the center of Bacalar.
Bacalar has a lot to visit and to know. This tour will take you through the colorful paths of this beautiful Magic Village!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - A dish to choose from: Chilaquiles de Pollo, Chilaquiles de Carne, Huevos al Gusto, Quesadillas, Club Sandwich, Hot Cakes or a fruits plate
- Cenotes admission
- Bottled water
- Lunch - A dish to choose: Fish fillet with Diabla, Fish Fillet with garlic mojo, Breaded Fish Fillet, Breaded Chicken Fillet, Breast stuffed with ham and cheese, Fish fried or Seafood soup
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Azul
- Entry/Admission - Cenote la Bruja
- Entry/Admission - Laguna De Los Siete Colores
- Entry/Admission - Fuerte de San Felipe
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Azul, Bacalar Mexico
Nothing more refreshing than swimming in the water of a cenote on a sunny day!
The first stop that this tour has is the Blue Cenote, this one is a favorite of the inhabitants of the Riviera Maya, perhaps because it has many shallow areas, which makes you feel confident to swim freely almost all over the place. But if you need to feel safer, you can rent life jackets right there at a low cost. As well as renting snorkeling equipment or carrying yours.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cenote la Bruja, Av 1 27, Magisterial, Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
The you can discover and feel the magic on the Black Cenote or Cenote La Bruja is known for its underwater fracture, since it has a depth of just meters and a half, low in free fall to more than 100 meters.
It is of the smallest cenotes of Bacalar, located inside the lagoon in a small bay surrounded by the normal school "Rojo Gómez".
Its name comes from a local legend, which account that a lady known as "La bruja" appeared during the construction of the school before mentioned.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Laguna De Los Siete Colores, 77930 Bacalar, Quintana Roo, Mexico
The Lagoon is the principal atractive of Bacalar, its transparent waters and its white sand make this place a magical space; there are fish, parrots and red macaws, as well as cenotes and the site of the "abandoned boat". On the shores of the lagoon you can find spas, palapas, camping areas, restaurants and docks
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fuerte de San Felipe, Bacalar Mexico
Fort of San Felipe or also known as the Castle of San Felipe, is located in our beautiful magical village of Bacalar and belongs to the great Mexican state of Quintana Roo.
You will have time to take some pictures and have your time to enjoy the view. This is a visit outside of the Fort
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bacalar, Bacalar, Yucatan Peninsula
Discover the principal park of Bacalar and take the picture for remember this amazing trip at the letter of Bacalar.
Bacalar is simply a paradisiacal village that will fall in love with its small fishermen houses where you will find a beautiful green Blue Lagoon and the ecotourism Park Uchben Kah, where you can swim, snorkel, scuba dive or make quiet boat rides.
Duration: 2 hours 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.