Discover the markets of Seville by bike and try their most typical products!
This tour is great for those who like to discover the typical products of a place, gastronomy and typical cuisine. Our guide, from Seville, will take a tour of the three most popular markets in Seville and we will try in each of them, a typical specialty or product. He will tell us details about how we can cook the different products, Andalusian and Spanish recipes .... Between market and market we will travel by bike along the bike path of the Guadalquivir River, one of the most beautiful in the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - In each market our guide will give us to try different specialties (food and drinks) typical of Seville and Andalusia
- Entry/Admission - Mercado de Triana
- Entry/Admission - Mercado del Arenal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mercado De La Feria, Calle Feria 98, 41003 Seville Spain
We will visit the Feria street market, its stalls and try some specialties that are sold there.
Stop At: Guadalquivir Garden, Calle Matematicos Rey Pastor y Castro, 41092 Seville Spain
We will border the Guadalquivir River to reach the Triana neighborhood to visit another of the city's markets.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mercado de Triana, Plaza Altozano s/n, 41010 Seville Spain
We will enter the market of the popular neighborhood of Triana and try some of the specialties that are sold there.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mercado del Arenal, Calle Pastor y Landero 4, 41001 Seville Spain
We will enter the Arenal Market and try some of the specialties that are sold there
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Sevilla Moving - Alojamientos y experiencias, Calle Luis Montoto, 19, Local Bajo, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.