Discover the most beautiful works of Belleville artists!
ATTENTION, THIS CIRCUIT WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ON AUGUST 27th and 28th!
During this circuit, you will have the chance to discover the works of certain artists for whom it is the almost exclusive "playground". This part of Paris has the particularity of concentrating in just a few hundred square meters a wide variety of works, some of which have been there for several years when most of them disappear in a few days ...
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Belleville, Belleville, Rhone, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
In this popular district, you will discover very great street-artists like Seth who took over the Belvedere, and others less known but yet so gifted, such as 13bis, Teuthis, Mademoiselle or Grégos.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Pyrénées, 75020 Paris, France
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Rue Denoyez, 75020 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.