Discover the real Fuerteventura: extraordinary paths surrounded by nature
With its natural wonders, Fuerteventura is worth discovering "up close": going into the caves, climbing the peaks and walking on the slopes of the volcanoes is the best way to learn about and experience the island.
You can choose between 3 different excursions, of an easy-medium level and a length of 7, 10 and 15 km of walking.
To these is added another half-day excursion to discover the volcanic area and with the perimeter of a volcano with a circumference of 1 km, the Calderon Hondo.
Round-trip transfer from the hotel and a picnic consisting of fruit, dried fruit, water and chocolate are included.
It is advisable to wear trekking shoes, sports clothing, a hat, a windproof jacket.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Snacks - Picnic included (fruit, dried fruit, water, chocolate)
- Walking sticks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Calderon Hondo, Lajares, La Oliva, Fuerteventura Spain
Easy Level - Half-day excursion to discover the volcanic area and with perimeter of a volcano with a circumference of 1 km, the Calderon Hondo.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Playa de Cofete, Calle Cofete, Morro del Jable, Pajara, Fuerteventura Spain
Easy Level - 7 Km - Trekking excursion that will make you discover the beauties of Cofete and the "Gran Valle".
A journey through the most impressive natural wonders of the Canary Islands, where time seems to have stopped.
We will leave from the port of Morro Jarre where we will admire the majestic races that live in the waters of the pier.
After a few kilometers in the mini-van we will continue the journey in the natural park of Jandía, one of the most inaccessible paths of the Island.
We will cross the Gran Valle until we can admire the impressive view of Cofete beach, where we will then stop to relax and enjoy its fantastic beach.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Barraco de Las Penitas, Fuerteventura Spain
Easy Level - 10 Km - Our adventure will start from the village of Vega de Rio Palmas, we will cross the rural park of Betancuria with the characteristic dam and water basin.
Passing through the Barranco of the "Buen Paso" we will arrive at the black beach of Ajuy, where an ancient path will lead us to the caves of 70 million years ago: a journey into the ancestral past to the own formation of Fuerteventura.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Pico de la Zarza, 35626 Jandia, Las Palmas, Spain
Medium Level - 15 Km - With its 807 meters of altitude above sea level, the Pico de la Zarza dominates the entire island, and together we will conquer the summit!
We will arrive up to Morro Jable with a comfortable mini-van and from there the excursion will start: wonderful panoramic points will make stops for our ascent lasting almost 3 hours, which will be rewarded by the spectacular view of Cofete and Barlovento. Here we can rest and enjoy the surreal atmosphere of the place.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The withdrawal is carried out at all the hotels and at all the facilities belonging to tour operators.The departure time is fixed when the booking is confirmed, to guarantee the highest quality of service.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- It is not mandatory to use a mask in outdoor places
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.