Discover the secrets of Genoa with a storyteller!
10/06/2020 Update- We normally operate the tour and we comply with all security guidelines (the guide will wear a mask and keeps suggested social distance)
We will take you to the oldest part of the historic center and walk through an unconventional itinerary: there is much to see in Genoa, but you must be willing to observe every detail because the beauty of the old city is more easily revealed to those who are determined to discover it. We will take you to the most fascinating spots of the city, which you will hardly find alone and we will make you travel through time by telling stories accompanied by the sound of a small guitar.
per adult from
What's included :
- The tour is led by a professional tour leader
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chiesa di Nostra Signora del Carmine e Sant'Agnese, Via Brignole de Ferrari 5, 16125, Genoa Italy
The first story takes place in the medieval district of Carmine, very characteristic for its "creuze"
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Basilica di Santa Maria di Castello, Salita di Santa Maria di Castello 15 Molo, Genoa Italy
We eill stop by the Embriaci tower for the second story, afterwards you can opt for a short visit of S. Maria di Castello, which will be led by the volunteers of the church
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Campopisano, 16128, Genoa Italy
The third story takes place in Campopisano, a charming place related to the rivalry between the Maritime Republics of Genoa and Pisa
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Torri di Porta Soprana, Ravecca47n, Genoa Italy
The last story is about Barbarossa walls, on which we will go up for a short distance. Afterwards we will follow the route around the walls up to Porta Soprana
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza della Nunziata, Genova GE, Italy
Return Detail :Vico Dritto di Ponticello, 16121 Genova GE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.