Discover the Spiritual Trails of Gangtok (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour)
Explore the nature trails of a city and experience secrets in its kitty in the beautiful city of Gangtok. Enjoy the company of trees, markets and beautiful landscapes with this spiritual walk.
1. The scenic green beauty of nature will give nature-lovers a small dose of wilderness needed to refresh their spirit.
2. Journey begins from Gurudwara, explore Buddhist Temple, Shiv Temple with some easy steps going through a city nature beauty, narrow passages to reach at the beautiful temples and later explore the Tibet museum and Do Drul Chorten Monastery.
3. Experience the lush green plains, soothing and serene climate, mystical atmosphere of the city during the walking tour with our storyteller.
4. We follow a unique style of ‘infotainment’ to ensure that you enjoy the tour and don't get bored, irrespective of whether you love history or not.
per adult from
What's included :
- Access to hidden lanes and places, great conversations and interesting stories.
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gangtok, Gangtok, East Sikkim, Sikkim
Explore Sikkim capital Gangtok popular as the Himalayan trekking base also home to Buddhist sites & Gangtok and grand temples on this spiritual walking tour.
Pass By: Gurudwara, H#169, NH 31A, Deorali Bazar, Gangtok, Sikkim 737102, India
Our tour start from the Gurudwara, Deorali Bazar, Gangtok
Pass By: Namgyal Institute of Tibetology, South of Gangtok Centre, Gangtok 737101 India
Visit the Namgyal Institute of Tibetology, Gangtok
Pass By: Do Drul Chorten Stupa, Near Gangtok Centre, Gangtok India
Our tour ends at Do Drul Chorten Monastery, Gangtok
Departure Point :Gurudwara, H#169, NH 31A, Deorali Bazar, Gangtok, Sikkim 737102, India
Return Detail :Do Drul Chorten Monastery, M.P.Golai, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim 737102, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.