Discover the Spiritual Trails of Khajuraho (2 Hours Guided Temple Tour)
Experience authentic Khajuraho on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers. This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things in the city.
Our walks are blend of historical elucidation and curious anecdote laced with mildly scurrilous talk about past and present celebrities and defunct royals. We will cover some of the city highlights along with hidden places and forgotten nooks of the old city during the walk.
1. Explore Khajuraho beyond the typical tourist spots and enjoy the stories and tales about the city from your guide
2. See the city through the eyes of a local and discover the numerous mesmerizing places Khajuraho has to offer.
3. Capture the vibrant atmosphere of this colorful city on this memorable walking tour with an infotainment-style ensuring that you will not be bored.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh 471606, India
Explore the old Indian town Khajuraho known for it's Erotic Temples, sculpture on this walking tour.
Pass By: Vamana Temple, Eastern Group of Temples, Sevagram, Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh 471606, India
Our tour start from the Vamana temple dedicated to Vamana built between assignable to circa 1050-75. It forms part of the Khajuraho Group of Monuments, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Pass By: Bhagwan Parshwanath Digamber Jain Mandir, Eastern Group of Temples, Sevagram, Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh 471606, India
Visit the 10th-century Jain temple dedicated to Parshvanatha
Pass By: Duladeo Shiva Temple, Sevagram, Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh 471606, India
Our tour ends at the Duladeo Temple dedicated to the god Shiva in the form of a linga dated to 1000–1150 AD.
Departure Point :Vamana Temple, Eastern Group of Temples, Sevagram, Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh 471606, India
Return Detail :Duladeo Shiva Temple, Sevagram, Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh 471606, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.