Discover the Spiritual Trails of Manali (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour)
This walking tour is a journey of exploring Manali in its true sense, a great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things in the city.
Experience majestic snow-capped mountains, lush green plains, soothing and serene climate, mystical atmosphere, and spiritual journey of the city during the walking tour with our storyteller.
Visit the Ghatotkach Tree Temple - traditional pagoda-style Hindu temple with an intricate wood facade in lush, forested surrounds, ancient cave temple built in 1553 dedicated to Hidimbi Devi, wife of Bhima.
Walk through beautiful forests with thick deodar along connects to Old Manali, enjoy the serenity of nature and visit the magnificent Manu temple dedicated to the sage Manu.
We follow a unique style of ‘infotainment’ to ensure that you enjoy the tour and don't get bored, irrespective of whether you love history or not.
per adult from
What's included :
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great conversations and interesting stories
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Museum of Himachal Culture & Folk Art, Hadimba Temple Rd Utopia Comlex, Near Hadimba Temple, Manali, Manali Tehsil 175131 India
Walk through the winding lanes, old houses, hilly terrain and stop at historic Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva & featuring unique wooden architecture. Explore the Museum of Himachal Culture & Folk Art showcasing Himachal heritage with various traditional objects & building model.
Pass By: Ghatotkach Tree Temple, Hadimba Temple Rd, Siyal, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, India
Visit the Ghatotkach Tree Temple - traditional pagoda-style Hindu temple with an intricate wood facade in lush, forested surrounds.
Stop At: Hadimba Devi Temple, Hadimba Temple Rd, Old Manali, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, India
Visit one of the oldest temple in Manali dedicated to the Hidimba Devi situated inside the Van Vihar (a grove of ancient cedar woods)
Pass By: Old Manali, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, India
Walk through beautiful forests with thick deodar along connects to Old Manali, enjoy the serenity of nature and other small temples in old Manali.
Pass By: Manu Temple, Old Manali 3 Km From Main Bazaar, Manali, Manali Tehsil 175131 India
Walk end at magnificent Manu temple dedicated to the sage Manu, who is said to be the creator of the world and the writer of Manusmriti. Temple has serene setting back-dropped by mountains and offers splendid views of the valley and town.
Departure Point :Museum of Himachal Culture & Folk Art, Utopia Comlex, Hadimba Temple Rd, near Hadimba Temple, Siyal, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, India
Return Detail :Manu Temple, Old Manali, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.