Discover the underwater life on an amazing SNORKELING TOUR to 3 reefs at COZUMEL
On this trip you will have the opportunity to discover the 3 best reefs on the island of Cozumel, where you can admire the starfish, marine life and coral reef banks.
Cozumel is an essential visit during any trip to Cancun and La Riviera Maya, one of the largest and most populous islands in Mexico. It is a place of extremely quiet atmosphere. Beaches of crystal clear blue tones and unforgettable sunsets on the sea side, among other natural wonders, make Cozumel a good showcase to get away from the big cities and enjoy the authentic Caribbean air of the state of Quintana Roo.
Thanks to its great marine biodiversity, Cozumel is considered an ideal place for diving and snorkeling, you will discover the large coral banks that form underwater gardens being home to a variety of marine fauna.
You will visit the island of the considered Goddess of love and fertility Ixchel dodne you can bathe and eat in the restaurant a dish to choose from the main menu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Ferry ticket and boat ride
- Soda/Pop - Water, sodas and beers during boat ride.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Lunch - One dish, one soup and one drink.
- Snorkel in 3 different reefs: Paraíso Bajo, Paraíso Profundo, Villa Blanca
- Free time to discover Cozumel.
What's excluded :
- Marine Conservation Fee in Cozumel ($50 MXN per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
You will discover the best of the Caribbean Sea with a day tour, where we will take you from the door to your hotel to the beautiful island of Cozumel. First we will travel to Playa el Carmen and that is only to take the ferry that will take us all over the Caribbean Sea to our main destination.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cozumel, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
After taking the ferry in Playa del Carmen, we will sail through the Caribbean Sea until we reach the island. When we arrive we will board a boat that will take us to 3 famous reefs: Arrecife Paraíso Bajo, Arrecife Paraíso Profundo and Arrecife Villa Blanca where you can snorkel, where you will be surprised to see the great marine biodiversity that surrounds it and all the coral banks, home to a beautiful marine life. (4 hours).
In addition to swimming through the reefs, our next stop is the restaunrant where you can also taste a delicious meal to choose from the main menu, cool off with the water of different flavors and enjoy the Pool. You can also discover more in depth the island, its restaurants, boutiques and different shops.
Finally we will transport you back to your hotel after a fabulous tour of the Mexican Caribbean.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.