Discover the World Heritage treasures of the Blue Mountains Tour
Enter the Grand Arch at Jenolan Caves and tour Lucas Cave
Marvel at views from Echo Point of the Three Sisters rock formation
Take advantage of the extraordinary photo opportunities
Marvel at the magical, blue lake and maybe even catch a glimpse of a resident platypus
per adult from
11 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Admission to Lucas Cave, the largest and most famous cave in Jenolan
- Guided tour of Lucas Cave
- Experienced driver guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
What's excluded :
- Foods and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Blue Mountains, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
Discover the World Heritage treasures of the Blue Mountains and the breathtaking natural wonders of the Jenolan Caves. Nestled on the western side of the Blue Mountains, this extensive network of limestone caves and above-ground arches are Australia’s most impressive. Leura is one of several villages in the Blue Mountains that perfectly captures the spirit of the region — fresh mountain air and stunning scenery.
See Katoomba, the quaint capital of the Blue Mountains National Park and a favorite getaway destination for holiday-makers. Stop to take photos from a perfect vantage point and capture awe-inspiring views of dramatic cliffs, deep canyons and lush vegetation, particularly eucalypts. Great for your Instagram. Marvel at the famous Three Sisters. They’re an amazing sight as the sun shifts to cast magnificent colors across the rock face (a stop will be made at Echo Point, time permitting).
Head to Jenolan Caves along the Cliff Drive with its stunning scenery. An experienced guide will take you through the oldest known cave system in the world. Visit captivating Lucas Cave, the largest of the Jenolan Caves. Its highest chamber reaches 54 meters and is known as "the Cathedral". Admire the beauty of the Blue Lake, the result of mineral-laden water seeping through the limestone caves. A great photo opportunity. Watch for native wildlife in the quiet bush, deep caves and great valley. Learn the folklore of the intrepid settlers and bushrangers before your return journey to Sydney.
Departure Point :Sydney Hotel QVB, 143 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.