Discover Those Hidden Places Only Known by Locals
This tour offer you the oportunity to feel the real life style of the city. Led by a local (Licensed Tour Guide) you will explore one of the m¡very best areas of Buenos Aires. After the tour you will have a new perspective of our city
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Public transportation Tickets
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - There are many local bars where you can enjoy a cup of coffe or a drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Torre Monumental, Av. Dr. Jose Maria Ramos Mejia 1315, Buenos Aires C1104 Argentina
Popularly known as "The British Tower", because it is a gift gave to Buenos Aires City by the British Community conmemorating the first annyversary of our Independence.
Stop At: Plaza San Martin, Av. Santa Fe, Buenos Aires 1006 Argentina
Nice park dedicated to the memory of Gral. San Marin, our National Heroe.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Palacio San Martin, Arenales 761, Buenos Aires Argentina
It used to be the mansion of one of the richest woman of our history, nowadays it is the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Pass By: Edificio Kavanagh, Florida 1065, Retiro Retiro, Buenos Aires Argentina
Magnificent Art Deco Building, the first Skyscraper of the city, built in the `30.
Stop At: Estacion Retiro San Martin, Av. Dr. Jose Maria Ramos Mejia 1500, Buenos Aires C1104AJO Argentina
Train terminal, luxury building built at the end of the XIX
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Chinatown, Chinatown, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
It is a place full of chinise stores loved by locals. Everybody in Buenos Aires go there to buy food and products
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Barrancas de Belgrano, Juramento Av 11 Septiembre 1888, Buenos Aires Argentina
One of the nices parks of the City. Located on a hill, there is an ancient "pergola" where on sundays evening the locals meet to dance tango spontaneously. In this park you will see the local version of Mrs. Liberty.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Buenos Aires Cruise Terminal " Benito Quinquela Martin"
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We move by foot, train and/or subway. We need to wlak 2 miles during the 4 hours)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.