Discover Toledo at Your Own Pace with a Free Madrid City Tour
An essential tour for an unforgettable experience discovering the best of Toledo, a unique heritage city in the world of must-visit from Madrid. Book now and we invite you to a Madrid City Tour on the date you choose
Depart from Madrid by a comfortable bus while a travel assistant tells about relevant and interesting facts about the city. You will also receive a map of the main attractions and a short documentary on the bus.
At Toledo arrival's, you will enjoy a panoramic tour where the bus will stop to take pictures of the impressive views of the city.
You will have 6 hours of free time in Toledo, also known as the city of 3 cultures. See the amazing architectural treasures of the Jewish, Muslim, and Christian Cultures and we also recommend you to visit Toledo's Cathedral, admire the Alcazar, an impressive fortress and don't miss the Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca, The Greco most famous painting "The burial of Count Orgaz and the Monastry of Juan de Los Reyes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Comfortable round trip in a touristic bus
- Travel assistant in the bus
- Panoramic Tour with the two main overlooks included
- Maps of the city included
- Documentary during your journey
- Free time to discover the city
What's excluded :
- Once in Toledo, you can additionally contract the 2 hours walking tour with the official local guide
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Casco Historico de Toledo, Toledo Spain
Enjoy and explore the city of the three cultures and the coexistence of the Jewish, Moorish and Christians for centuries.
Pass By: Catedral Primada, Calle del Cardenal Cisneros 1, 45002 Toledo Spain
The Primate Cathedral of Saint Mary of Toledo is a Roman Catholic and It is the seat of the Metropolitan Archdiocese of Toledo.
The cathedral of Toledo is one of the three 13th-century High Gothic cathedrals in Spain and is considered, in the opinion of some authorities, to be the magnum opus of the Gothic style in Spain.
Pass By: Jewish Quarter, Toledo Spain
The Jewish Quarter, the best preserved in Europe
Pass By: Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, Calle Reyes Catolicos 17, 45002 Toledo Spain
The Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes is an Isabelline style monastery built by the Catholic Monarchs in XV century.
This monastery was founded by King Ferdinand II of Aragon and Queen Isabella I of Castile to commemorate both the birth of their son, Prince John and their victory at the Battle of Toro (1476) over the army of Afonso V of Portugal.
Pass By: Synagogue of Saint Mary the White, Calle Reyes Catolicos 4, 45002 Toledo Spain
The Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca, originally known as the Ibn Shushan Synagogue is a museum and former synagogue. Erected in 1180, according to an inscription on a beam, it is disputably considered the oldest synagogue building in Europe still standing. It is now owned and preserved by the Catholic Church.
Pass By: Mosque of Christ of the Light, Calle Cristo de La Luz 22, 45003 Toledo Spain
The Mosque of Cristo de la Luz is a former mosque and It is one of the ten that existed in the city during the Moorish period. The edifice was then known as Mezquita Bab-al-Mardum, deriving its name from the city gate Bab al-Mardum. It is located near the Puerta del Sol, in an area of the city once called Medina where wealthy Muslims used to live.
Departure Point :C/ Gran Vía, 61, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Plaza de España, 7, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- With the reservation of this tour you will get a free ticket to enjoy a Madrid sightseeing tour by a double decker bus on the client's preferred date. Show your voucher at the redemption point.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Infants under 7 years old are considered lap children and are free
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- - Face masks available for free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.