Visit the breathtaking archaeological site of Tulum, situated on a clifftop overlooking the blue hues of the Caribbean Sea. Join us on this guided tour and learn about the amazing architecture of the Mayan era and the culture behind this mysterious civilization.
per adult from
2 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Transportation (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Cancun area)
What's excluded :
- Permit fee for the use of cameras or video cameras in Tulum, Marine Life Conservation Tax (local charge per person, subject to changes), CD with photos and tips (optional).Lunch, souvenirs.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: NexusTours, Cancun Mexico
More than an archaeological site, the ancient walled city of Tulum is considered an important historical legacy of the Mayan culture. Its structures, strategically placed on the shore of the Caribbean Sea, are the setting that perfectly describes the beauty of the Riviera Maya.
Visit the paths that the inhabitants of the ancient Mayan civilization used to walk thousands of years ago and discover the mysteries that the jungle keeps inside while enjoying exciting adventures on the earth and below it. Immerse in the depths of the sea that bathes the Caribbean coast and live an adventure of adrenaline over the treetops of the jungle.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in all hotels at Cancun and Riviera Maya. Pick up time will depend on your hotel location.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothes and footwear; water shoes, sunglasses and hat, bathing suit, extra T-shirt and towel. Use only biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring extra cash for pictures, souvenirs and tips.
- Basic swimming skills are required.
- Children taller than 1.40 m need to bring ID to prove age.
- People over 80 years old (physically and mentally sane) are welcome.
- This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems, or people who cannot engage in moderate physical activity.
- There is a maximum weight limit of 300lbs (135kg), maximum waist size of 43" (110cm) and maximum leg size of 27" (70cm).
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Cancun area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply.
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children over the age of 6 may participate under the responsibility and direct supervision of a responsible parent or family member; recommended minimum age is 8 years old.
- Optional activities at an extra cost (Snuba, Sea Trek, snorkel tour, dolphin swim, manatee encounter, open water diving, spa treatments and others).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.