Discover Tulum, Coba, Cenote and Playa del Carmen, a complete experience!
This is the most complete tour in the Mayan Riviera, since we visit four places in just one day: Tulum, Coba, Cenote, and Playa del Carmen.
This four places must be explored if you are visiting the Mayan Riviera, so take advantage of this vacation and visit these places with us at the best price.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Certified guide
- Tickets for the archeological sites
- Admission to the Cenote
- Lunch - Mexican buffet
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
What's excluded :
- Tips and souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
This is a complete guided tour to the Archaeological site of Tulum, one of the most important Mayan cities. This place is the only Mayan city located in front of the Caribbean sea. Its beauty makes this place unique and our guide will explain everything about Tulum and the Mayan civilization.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Before Chichen Itza, Coba had enormous power in the Mayan civilization and has become today one of the most visited archaeological sites in Mexico. This place is located deep in the Mayan jungle and makes this place worthy of admiration.
Located in the middle of the jungle is an amazing experience visit this place!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
Refresh yourself under the fresh and clear water of Cenote, which is a natural pool located close to Coba. This natural pool was formed millions of years ago and this type of natural pool is unique in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Before returning to Cancun we will visit Playa del Carmen. In this place, we will have time to walk or shop on Fifth Avenue, one of the most famous streets in Mexico for its colorful and variety of shops and restaurants, located very close to the beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer transportation service from your hotel and the pick up time will be confirmed based in your hotel location.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.