Discover Tuscany from Rome: private 12 Hours tour
Take a break from the chaos of Rome with a Tuscan holiday. Customize you tour and visit what you want! If you have a taste for Tuscany but just a short time in Italy, this tour is for you! A Rome-by-mid-morning, you will be in Tuscany.
For example: the famous Val D’Orcia region, visiting the historic hill towns of Montepulciano, Pienza and the vineyards of Montalcino. The ancient Etruscan town of Montepulciano, Montalcino. This is where one of Italy's best wines, Brunello di Montalcino, is produced.
Tuscany's most beautiful vineyards before heading to Sant 'Antimo Abbey where, with a bit of luck, you just in time to hear the monks perform Pienza: You will hear how this World Heritage site was conceived by Pope Pius II as “utopian village” and get information on sites you may want to visit, such as the two Renaissance palaces and the beautiful Duomo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- German language (if available at the moment of booking)
What's excluded :
- Foods and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Val d'Orcia, Italy
Enjoy this full-day tour throughout the Val d'Orcia area in Tuscany.
Visit some worldwide medieval towns like Pienza and Montepulciano and admire the amazing natural landscape
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.